3. The site is provided “as is” and “as available”. The NY SBDC is not responsible for damages or loss as a result of using, or the inability to use, the site.
4. The site and its contents are often protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws, and can only be used as spelled out in these terms.
5. Content on this site is approved for noncommercial educational purposes, and shall not be used for personal profit. Users may not use the site to charge others for entrepreneurial education.
6. We do not endorse content of linked third-party websites, and will not incur liability or be held responsible for use of linked third-party websites.
7. You must notify us if there is an unauthorized use of your account or breach of security.